Costa Blanca Info
From Denia to Pilar de Ia Horadada, from Orihuela to the valleys of the Marina Alta, including Villena and Alcoi, the Mediterranean breeze fills this land with light, enveloping the entire region in its exceptionally attractive climate.
With complete tourist facilities, spectacular scenery and an extensive culinary palette, with exciting popular festivities, and sports, cultural and entertainment opportunities galore, the Costa Blanca is one of the most cosmopolitan sites in Europe, where cultures from abroad fuse with local traditions in perfect harmony.
The Moraira Weather is a quite unique climate. Perfecto for getting out and about, experiencing the sights on the Moraira Map as well as the rest of Costa Blanca What to do in Alicante province
- Discover the delights of Benidorm, the Mediterranean's finest tourist resort.
- In Alicante, go for a promenade along the seafront Explanada, and see the worlis of artists such as Alfaro, Canogar, Mompo, Tàpies, Miró, Picasso, Gris or Chillida in the Euseblo Sempere Museum.
- As well as in Moraira, enjoy the magnificent beaches and coves along the Costa Blanca. From Denia to Pilar de la Horadada, you'll find beaches for all tastes: quiet coves, bustling beaches, with either sand dunes or fine shingles.
Moraira's coastline as well as the rest of Costa Blanca is simply stunning - Visit Orihuela to see an exceptional ensemble of gothic, renaissance and baroque monuments.
- In Santa Pola you can try a delightful caldereta de langosta, the towns famous Lobster stew. From the harbour, you can make a trip to the island of Tabarca and enjoy the magnificent marine scenery.
- Experience the nightlife on the Costa Blanca: discos and pubs, cafe's and terraces where you can have a drink or an ice-cream, casinos, dance halls... Boredom is out of the question!
- Commune with the elements in the beautiful nature parks of Font Roja in Alcoy, or the Penón de Ifach in Calpe.
Picture - Travel inland to the districts of Vinalopó Mitja and Vinalopo Alto, and discover castles, excellent cuisine and fine wines (Monóvar, Novelda, Sax, Villena, Biar, Aspe, Monforte del Cid and Petrer).
- As a souvenir of your visit, choose some locally-made ceramics from the towns of Agost, Orba or Biar, or an article in wickerwork, rush or esparto in Gata de Gorgos.
- Climb the San Antonio cape or the Montgo mountain and enjoy a good meal with a view over the blue Mediterranean and the steep coastal cliffs.
Picture - Visit the town of Elx and stroll through the only palm forest in Europe.
- Go beachcombing across the sand dunes in Guardamar del Segura and have a refreshing swim in the sea.
- Do some trekking in the Bernia sierra. You can cross the entire crest of the mountains at one thousand metres above sea level, with magnificent vistas.
- Sail along the coast of Ia Marina and enjoy a spectacular view of the coast. Dénia, Jávea, Teulada, Moraira, Calpe, Altea, La Vila Joiosa are seafarer's havens, with lots of opportunities for fun in the sun, taking a rest and relaxing.
- Listen to some nostalgic habaneras in the casino of Torrevieja, after seeing the local salt flats and getting a tan on the beach.